I was recently looking for an old post I had written on some topic and discovered, much to my dismay, that a substantial number of old entries in my weblog were simply unreadable!
Some have code that is very hard to read or poorly formatted, while others force the font color on the main text, overriding the site's CSS styles. A lot of this is stuff that dates before I started using darkish background colors on my weblog theme, and is simply stuff that just wasn't written to be easy to style. Big mistake.
Some other stuff are just entries that I wrote in Microsoft Word and then posted through Windows Live Writer. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but no clue why I ever thought so!
Anyway, I'm slowly going over the old entries and fixing the formatting and making sure everything is readable. If you run into any post with really crappy formatting, let me know and I'll fix it.