Here are some of the things I’ve created and some articles for the .NET platform.
This is a simple library that wraps the Win32 Memory Mapped File services.
Update: This is an old snapshot of the code. For the most recent code, get it directly from the GitHub repository.
- FileMap patch to suport dynamic paging
This is a patch to the FileMap library provided by Steve Simpson to support Dynamic paging of the view stream
so that as you read forward and backwards it automatically maps/unmaps views of the file as needed.
This is a simple VS.NET AddIn that provides commands to clean a C# or VB.NET
- Errata for my MSDN Article on MC++
This is a list of issues and errors I’ve found related to my Managed C++
article on MSDN Magazine.
- A remoting sample in MC++ that implements a well known singleton type.
- Additional NAnt Tasks
- A few extra NAnt tasks you can use in your buildscripts.
- Managed Custom COM+ Surrogate
- A simple COM+ Example showing how to call CoRegisterSurrogateEx().
- C++/CLI with WSE 3.0 sample
- A sample server and client built in C++/CLI showing the use of WSE 3.0.
- A sample Color Picker utility.
- A simple command line utility to copy your Visual Studio 2005 color scheme over to SQL Server Management Studio.