June 3rd, 2008
I just took a few moments to update some of my old posts on administering BizTalk Server using PowerShell:
- Listing BTS Adapters with PowerShell
- BizTalk Ports with PowerShell
- BTS Suspended Messaging Instances with PowerShell
- BTSReset with PowerShell
Here are some of the changes:
- Reformatted code samples so that they were nicely readable using the current blog theme
- Fixed some code that still used InvokeMethod() on WMI objects. This was the big change, since the old code was written with one of the PowerShell betas and didn't work anymore on RTM.
If anyone notices any other problems with the samples, let me know!